Saturday 11 October 2008

Here

Humans,
This poem, HERE, I wrote many years ago. In that time I worked with the great composer, guitarist, singer, John Simms. John and I recorded HERE to his hypnotic guitar composition and my poet voice. I give from my hungry heart, he from his acoustic soul. When I transfer our recording from cassette to D.V.D. I will proudly put it public.

R.I.P. Soul Man.



HERE

Moe Seager


Here

Take it
Please place it
In the palm of your hand
Sleep on it
Your pillow

Dream
Here
Does not require
Nor oblige
The meaning
Of this act

Its reward
Life in your eyes
I sing your song
A smile tells

All
Here
Freely given
Freely received
No one owns
The spark of life
The mystery
Here
It comes
It goes
It wants
Your touch
To be
Whole
Now
Ever
Yours
Remember
Me
When you
Need
A wave to
Ride on

One
Precious
Drop
of Life
a Moment
of Bliss
Weightless
Love
Here,
Here
Here...


(copyright,moe seager, 2008)

No comments: