Saturday 11 October 2008

Now That's a Good Life

Humans,

If you haven't seen the classic Hollywood film, It's a Wonderful Life, please do so. The heart warming pleasure is all yours. Played by Jimmy Stewart, a common man is standing on a lonely, dark, wind swept bridge on Christmas eve, distraught over a recent job setback, about to end it all, to jump into the icy river waters running below. At the last moment an elderly, kind hearted gent appears beside the suicidal man . The visitor is a guardian angel and takes him on a journey where he sees his life and that of his family and friends, living without him. Yes, it's a moral tale with a happy, tearful ending. It gets me to thinking...


If we reincarnate I want to return and live my life - backwards.


I'll start out dead! Get that business out of the way.

Then, I'll wake in a nursing home - feeling better each day
before getting kicked out for being too healthy.

I shall enjoy retirement while collecting a livable pension.

Next, I'll start work and receive a gold watch at a party in my honor on my first day.

I'll work 40 hours per week until I'm too young and too inexperienced for a job.

Yeah, time to enroll in university to learn how to drink, party and become promiscuous.

Next it's off to high school. A time to search for my emerging identity while moving away from adult influence as I fall naively into puppy love with a girl wearing braces.

I'm now a child in grade school and the most intimate things are my pet cat and dreams of flying like Peter Pan.

Then I become an infant, a baby, precious to my mother and father, to all those around me.

I'll spend 9 months in the womb, floating effortlessly in spa like conditions, central heating, room service, in a suspended state of dream, discovery and wonder.

At last, to top off this journey - I'll go out as an orgasm.

Now that's a good life !!

Moe Seager

No comments: